OMG!!!How can they not afford to ship like Amazon?!?!?

They charge you a shipping fee + shipping + tax= what the heck is a shipping fee for ? Isn't that supposed to be included already in shipping?

Ridiculous.I ended up going to the store instead.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Cost Plus World Market and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cost Plus World Market to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cost Plus World Market and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cost Plus World Market?

Comments

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Cost Plus World Market - Cashier Review Cost Plus World Market "Dec 26th, 2016...7pm... My wife, her two sisters, one sister's 13 year old daughter, and myself just finished spending about an hour or so shopping for their parent's new house...." Read more Cost Plus World Market - Chair Review from Saint Peters, Missouri Cost Plus World Market "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more