Cost Plus World Market - Delivery Service Review from San Antonio, Texas
OMG!!!How can they not afford to ship like Amazon?!?!?
They charge you a shipping fee + shipping + tax= what the heck is a shipping fee for ? Isn't that supposed to be included already in shipping?
Ridiculous.I ended up going to the store instead.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience... We've bought many things from World Market over the years and when we moved into our new house we thought we'd give them a try for some major..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."