1.2

Last weekend went to return item with receipt.Did not have card purchase made on.

Receipt clearly advises that refund can be in cash if via debit or will be put back on original method if payment. Manager Kelly after embarrassing me when I said I want the cash since I do not have the debit card that was used then tells me i can only get a store credit unless i get the card from the person who made the purchase.... hmmmm. What is wrong here.

I called customer service and made a complaint. 5 days later i get a generic email basically advising that refund could have been cash. No apologies. No asking if i made the return.

No solution. Plus they had my name spelled wrong in the email. Went to store. Spoke to a " supervisor" who explained Kelly is new to being a manager and I should speak to the store manager who is not available...

he also says she should have come to me for an override as I was due cash back--- this is after I left and went to get the purchaser's card to get th refund back on it.

So in essence if i lost my card and was issued a new one according to their logic i cannot get the cash refund or it put back on the new card which is still linked to a bank account.Brilliant!!

Review about: Cost Plus World Market Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Cost Plus World Market?

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1343375

Stop buying stuff then trying to return it.Simple.

Seriously. You don't need the stuff. Don't buy it. Don't buy it.

Don't buy it. Stop buying ***.

Save your money.You need to save money.