WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.First delivery the table had deep scratches and the box was in shreds.

Second delivery is missing tow legs and hardware. Second delivery the box looked like it sat outside for months. It was in prices and held together by saran wrap. Inside the styrafoam was in pieces and it now all over the dinging room floor.

I called customer service and was told it will be 5 days before they let me know whether they will come and get this second delivery or send me the two legs and hardware. Unbelievable! Prices of a table will now sit in my dining room until who knows when.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.I sure withI had checked their reviews before I did business with them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Cost Plus World Market. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cost Plus World Market to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pottery Barn. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cost Plus World Market and cost plus world market shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cost Plus World Market?

Comments