I ordered a few items online and then i contacted customer service when i did not recieve the products. apparently they got damaged in shipping and were sent back to the warehouse.

the lady i spoke with told me the items had been resent and i should get them soon. When I still did not recieve the package, I called back and she said it was still processing and I should be getting an email soon with shipping information. Once again, the package has still not arrived. This time when calling, they said the items were never reordered and they simply offered a 10% coupon for my next online purchase.

(I already get 10-15% coupons in my email) They did not offer to help me place the order nor did they offer a discount on shipping. They could not tell me why everytime I called, I was told my order was on its way. This store went straight to the top of worst customer service.

Congratulations World Market.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cost Plus World Market. The most disappointing about cost plus world market shipping service at Cost Plus World Market was terrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cost Plus World Market.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cost Plus World Market to other companies on our site.

Comments

Calm down. S●it happens.

It is not the end of the world and it's certainly not worth getting stressed out about.

I mean this in a friendly way. Life is too short; breathe, let it go.