I got all excited about their wines until I got to the checkout.Then the bill came up a lot higher.

Turns out they list wine prices as if you'll buy 4 bottles - i.e. the price in the big bold font that you see is NOT the price you'll pay. The per-bottle price is listed in tiny font, hidden below - and it's higher. This is dishonest at best and fraudulent at worst.

Does this company want to insult their customers' intelligence?There are many honest retailers (Trader Joe's anyone?) that have better wine prices without the lies and gimmicks.

This person wrote the review because of "dishonest pricing" of wine from Cost Plus World Market. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cost Plus World Market to "honest pricing, no gimmicks".

The most disappointing in user's experience was pricing gimmicks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cost Plus World Market for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cost Plus World Market?

Comments

For the love of God, I wish consumers were able to read.So much aggravation could be avoided if consumers were able to read.

It clearly states the price is for World Market Explorer members who purchase 4 or more bottles of participating wine. Get with the program, learn to read, or just go to Trader Joe's.

Whichever is easiest.Ok

I work at world market and the price in big font is actually the member price. The promo for members was buy 4 bottles, get them for 15% off. Always read the fine print