3.4
Style and Design

Do not get gift cards from World Market.I had an ecard (my Christmas bonus) converted to a gift card so that I could use it at my local store.

I recieved the gift card in the mail, went to my local store and the card was blank. So far, I have called customer service 5 times, emailed them, have been promised multiple times that someone is "looking into it". My gift card problem still isn't fixed. Several times their system was down and they couldn't look up my card.

Other times, the person in charge of dealing with gift cards was out of the office. Really? This should be a quick, easy fix, not take weeks of frustrating phone calls.

I can't use my card, no one will help me and the items I put on hold are most likely gone by now.Takes the joy right out of the gift card.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service online and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of world market gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Cost Plus World Market needs to "fix my $250 gift card problem and make it work and offer me something extra to make me feel like i ever want to shop at world market again after wasting so much of my time trying to deal with this problem" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world market gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cost Plus World Market.

Had an Experience with Cost Plus World Market?

Comments