Style and Design

I am so disappointed and angry at your company, have never had so many issues and frustration purchasing a table on multiple occasions from you guys. I tried buying a dining table from you guys last year.

Had it delivered to my home, assembled the table only to find out that the extension piece was damaged. Had to disassemble the table, repackage the table and get it picked up. You guys sent me another one after receiving the damaged one. I had a set up another appointment for delivery once again I unpackaged it and found it to be damaged in the same exact spot and once again I had to repackage and set up a pick up.

I sent it back and you guys gave me a refund . So this year we figured well let’s get a new dinner table for Christmas, we gave you guys another chance. We ordered a table, I received a tracking number and it was supposed to be here around December 1. Well December 1 came rolling around it didn’t appear I waited a week I waited two weeks I received no phone calls no emails I called multiple times to the delivery company to you guys received no info back .

Finally I got hold of the delivery company and they tell me that you guys didn’t send him one piece of the package then I call you guys back and you say the delivery company lost the table . You guys said you will send me another one and that it wouldn’t arrive before Christmas I had no choice we needed a dinner table yes we were having guests over for dinner but I had you guys send me another one anyways . After talking to the delivery company and a agreeing to go pick it up from them from their warehouse so I could have it before Christmas. I pick the table up having my friends load it and help me unload it.

I open the box and behold a great surprise it’s damaged a chunk of the edge of the table is missing. I repackaged the table called you and your wonderful costumer support tells me well that we can give u a bit of a discount on the table and you can go ahead and keep the broken new table. Or we can come pick it up after Christmas after the 27th, what was I supposed to do with the giant box in the mean time. Maybe stick it next to the tree and pretend its a giant gift.

Tomorrow I shall take it and drop it off at your store. The experience I have had with world market and their products/costumer service has literally taken years from my life because of all the stress You have caused my wife.

Btw the way the coupon you guys offered me for my troubles can be placed in a very dark place which I shall not name, but I will give you a clue it’s behind you. Merry Christmas World market!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2017.

Comments